Read 20 at Your Business
It’s really workforce development.
You want employees who can read, think and communicate, right? Research shows that reading to young children gives them a huge boost in the right direction. Even so, only half of families read to their children.
Help us get the word out! Let us bring the Readmobile to your business. We promise your employees will have a great time with Mr. Stewart and, in the meantime, learn how important it is for them to read to their children. We’ll even hand out books for employees to take home to the children in their lives.
Here’s how it works:
- Call us at (423) 209-6020 or fill out the form to Request the Readmobile and we’ll work with you to schedule a time to visit.
- Announce the visit to your employees. We’ll draft an email for you, if you like.
- Mr. Stewart will bring the Readmobile at the appointed time and read a fun story to your employees. (Mr. Stewart is NEVER boring, we promise!)
- Mr. Stewart will also bring a stack of books for children ranging from birth to 6th grade. Employees will be invited to choose a book to take home (for keeps!) to a child, grandchild or even a neighbor.
- We’ll draft follow-up emails for you to send to employees stressing the importance of reading to children and giving them resources for doing so.
- Plus, we’ll add your business name to our list of favorite partners!
It’s free, it’s fun, and it makes our corner of the world a better place.
Request the Readmobile today!