Read 20 at Your Business
If you have employees with children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc, then having the Readmobile visit your business is a great opportunity for some workplace fun and workforce development! Our Readmobile Coordinator is always highly entertaining and at the same time will share the reasons why its so important that all caregivers learn to read to children every day, beginning at a young age. Your employees will also receive free books to take home to the children in their lives.
Here’s how it works:
- Call or email Mr. Stewart at (423) 443-2527, or email@example.com and we’ll schedule a date and time.
- Mr. Stewart will bring the Readmobile at the appointed time and demonstrate read aloud techniques by sharing a fun story or two with your employees. (Mr. Stewart is NEVER boring, we promise!)
- Mr. Stewart will also bring a selection of free books for children ranging from birth to 6th grade. Employees will be invited to choose a book to take home (for keeps) to a child in their life.
- We’ll draft follow-up emails for you to send to employees stressing the importance of reading to children and giving them resources for doing so.
- Plus, we’ll add your business name to our list of favorite partners!
Would your employees like to conduct a ‘Gently Used’ Book Drive on behalf of Read 20? Let us know, we’ll help!
It’s free, it’s fun, and it makes our corner of the world a better place.